You don’t just write a personal statement based on the length you want, but you follow certain requirements as set by the university. This is the exact same reason you should learn of the proper personal statement length. Check out the following information. You can also learn more about personal statement maximum length you can stick to.
Personal Statement Length Information
- Words: 500-800
- Pages: 1-2
- Lines: 35-47
- Characters: 3000-5000
Things to Remember
- What are the suitable fonts for a personal statement? Arial, Times New Roman, Bookman
- What is applicable font size? It is between 10 and 12 points
- What is required spacing? The required single spacing for most universities
- What are suitable margins? The suitable margin is one inch. If you need a perfect personal statement check to be done quickly you can use special online services.
Things to Pay Special Attention To
- Simple heading
- Numbering pages
- Publishing font
- Font size
- Enough margins
Reflect on Your Personal Statement the Following Questions
- How did any of these experiences change me?
- What did I get from a specific experience and ways that I could apply the skills, for instance, in the future?
- How does it relate to the career and academic goals?
- What do I want them to learn about me from this particular experience?
Tips for Personal Statement Length
Follow the required length guidelines, which is why you should visit the official site of the university or institution. Complying with it can make you a good impression of not only following instructions but also of showing your reliability even in simple things like the length.
To maximize the length, come up with a concise and straightforward essay and avoid stuffing with irrelevant statements and wording. You should also use plain and simple English so that you can be able to get your point across easier, preventing confusion on the part of your readers. To ensure you are on the right track, you should also put vital information, or in this case, the most interesting that the readers have to know about you. Finally, proofread and edit your paper to ensure it does not have any mistakes or errors on it for the best results.
If you don’t want to waste your time, try checking the length with our effective personal statement counter.
Do you want to stick to the right personal statement length? Get help from us personalstatementcounter.com today!